Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Air Asia X - do they have Power Ports for laptops/DVD player

Hi - we%26#39;re flying with young children from Perth to Stansted with Air Asia X ... yes, we%26#39;re completely crazy! We might just make it through if we can play them a few movies.Does anyone know if they have power ports for each seat? I read on another forum that they rent out players so that makes me hopeful taht they do...

I ahve tried SeatGuru and the airline%26#39;s own website and can%26#39;t get the info I need.

Thanks in anticipation!

Air Asia X - do they have Power Ports for laptops/DVD player

Hi,

Here is the number of Airasia from Perth 1300760330

I have just asked the question of Inflight enterainment consuls to be told they dont know how much to hire but you must do it on board you cant pre book apparantly.

I would be interested in the ports for DVD as my big kid (husband Jack) will get bored as well and we thought of taking a portable dvd player.

If you find anything out could you please email me, just click on my name and go to messages or something Im new to this.

Hope this helps.

Pauline Perth

Air Asia X - do they have Power Ports for laptops/DVD player

Hi there

You can purchase the in flight entertainment for a small fee - if I am not mistaken its RM35. You can then watch movies, TV shows, listen to songs, etc.


We just flew with them between Perth and KL last week. They had USB ports at each seat. My kids used them for their Nintendo DS players.

Cost for using their inflight entertainment system, which included a wide selection of movies, music, games etc was RM30 cash or RM28 if you pay by credit card. This is all done on the screen in front of you, and they then give you the headphones....dont throw them out afterwards... they plugged straight into the kids DS%26#39;s and worked fine, so presumably will fit other appliances as well.

If I can figure out how to upload photos on here, I will put a picture of the seat/entertainment units up shortly.

cheers

Maree


Ok - I%26#39;ve put a couple of pics on, but I see that they are pending review, and will probably take a couple of days before you can see them. If you want to see them before that..send me a message and I will email them to you.

cheers

Maree


For your info...my photos were not accepted as part of the KL travellers photos. The advice was that TA does not yet have an airline listing, so they were unable to publish them. I have had a few requests for the photos, and if anyone else wants to see them...just send me a message with your email address. I am happy to forward them as required.

regards

Maree

  • eye creams
  • service pin for my computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment