Monday, April 16, 2012

Cheap local food stall or restaurant

Hi,

Is there any recommended cheap (clean) restaurant or local food stall around ayer keroh ? I know there%26#39;re lots of fast food places but I%26#39;d like to sample local melaka dishes. Any secret eating place that I should visit ? :) Not those umbai/pernu seafood stalls. I%26#39;ve been there. I%26#39;ll be staying in sri m%26#39;sia this coming school holiday. Thanks.

Cheap local food stall or restaurant

Hi,

The King Hotel at the crossroad of Air Keroh and Bukit Beruang before Jusco has a nyonya restaurant which is quite good. I think it is also halal.

http://www.kingshotel.com.my/index.html#

There are rows of Malay restaurants in Air Keroh Height which is residential / industrial area between Melaka zoo and Jusco.

Cheap local food stall or restaurant

Hi there,

This food blog introduces a new cafe in air keroh and it is halal.

jasonmumbles.com/category/…eating-in-malacca


Thanks Alex! I have it all written down and ready to go. I love visiting Melaka eventhough I%26#39;ve been there lots of times :)


I can thoroughly recommend the Thai restaurant above KIngs Hotel. Great food at great prices. We liked their Crab fried rice %26amp; Green Curries.

  • best web host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment