Monday, April 16, 2012

Cooking Class

I want to go malaysian cooking classes whilst im in malaysia. can you reccomend any ??



Cooking Class


Thaprincess,





Excellent idea! Someone asked me this before and I recommended Carana. Seems very popular.



Check out their website at enquiries@malaysia-klcookingclass.com





I think they teach malay, indian and chinese dishes.





Have fun!



Cooking Class


Hi





I know your post is now a year old, but in case anyone else is reading this, I did the LaZat class last week - it was great! Definitely recommend it.




HI



just an update on LaZat.



This course if REALLY worth doing, even for the most inexperianced cooks. I can burn toast and had a great day producing edible food!!





Google LaZat Malaysia for their website.




Dear PallavEnfield





Can me let us know . .





What is wrong with copying a successful format from another country?





What made it nothing special?





What about the course in your opinion made it basic?





I can not cook and have never cooked spicey food, will I learn from it?


  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment