Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Honeymoon Planning

Dear Friends ,

I%26#39;m planning for my honeymoon and i%26#39;d choosed to visit Kuala lumpur after spending a week in Phuket/Thailand , i will be staying in Kuala for 5Days/4Nights , i wonder how to make the best out of them ,

I%26#39;d alot of thoughts of going to Langkawi , i dunnot if that would be right or wrong as its only 5Days in Malaysia .

I wonder if i should be staying the 5 Days in Kuala or should i spend couple of Days in Langkawi ? Or Do u think that i had enough of beaches and i will need a change ?

Also i wonder if i took the choice of staying in Kuala , How can i make the best of the 5 Days ?

I would really appreciated if you can provide me with a suggested plan for spending those 5 Days :) ?

Honeymoon Planning

W0OKieE

Personally I think 5 days in KL is good and there is no point in splitting that up to go somewhere else. Specially Langkawi when you have just come from Phuket.

As for you 5 days, what do you want to do? What are your interests?

A couple of suggestions are to visit the elephant camp (may be see the batu caves on the way)and fire flys (and stop of at a seafood resturant). These are slightly outside of KL so you may have to arrange transport to get there.

In KL shopping... lots of it, China town night market (can%26#39;t remember the name of the street), the towers (not worth it but you have to visit to say you been there).

There are some very nice bars, clubs and resturants in KL so thake advantage of them while your there.

I%26#39;m sure I%26#39;ve missed lots of other things you can do so perhaps one of the experts can help more.

  • domain name hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment