Thursday, April 19, 2012

Zip line and kayaking for 70 old folks?

I%26#39;m travelling with my kid and my parents some time in mid-April for a 4 days trip.





I am wondering if anyone can share with me if the zip line and mangrove kayaking will suit my parents who are at their 70 years of age? I%26#39;ve send emails to organizers but haven%26#39;t received any reply, yet.



Zip line and kayaking for 70 old folks?


My advice would be, NO zip line but by all means Kayak. But the best person to judge this is you. Are they fit enough for these adventures. Would they love what you have planed or planning for them?



Happy Planning!



Zip line and kayaking for 70 old folks?


Dear Aardvark,



some folks are too old for the kayaking at the age of only 30! I have been out with Dev last year together with an auntie of 75 years. She had big fun and no problems at all.



A very individual desicion, as Baskie said!



Eva




Thank you for the tips, guys.





For the kayak itself, do you have any idea how muct time will I spend in the paddling?





Sorry for such stupid question.




Dear Aardcark,



that is not at all a stupid question! When I was on the tour with Dev we had about 3 hours of paddling but with breaks inbetween. The kayaks are always for two persons so I would recommend that you send an email to your tour operator and ask if they can make sure that the auntie can be together with the tour guide in one kayak.



Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment