Friday, April 13, 2012

adults only

hi



can anyone tell me if there is any adult only place to stay or a place that does not encourage children



i have nothing againts the little people but i am leaving mine at home





looking for peace and quiet





thanks



adults only


The Datai



adults only


Nothing like that in Langkawi but The Datai normally restrict the number of kids.




Wow buddy! You%26#39;re faster by a minute...




Dear Junie,



as much as remember the other conversations and posts with you, I can not see you at The Datai. It is too remote for you.



Pelangi neither as they have a lot of kids everywhere. I would say that the Casa del Mar is your place. I have seen kids there but the hotel doesn%26#39;t encourage families - it is more for honeymooners and elderly people. I have stayed there twice and I go there several times a week. Kids never hassle you!



Another option might be Bon Ton. No, no this can not be for you either as it is not on the beach....



Eva








Hi,





There is a lovely place in Pantai Tengah ';for couples only'; Villa Molek.....





Check their website www.villamolek.com





Happy planning!



cheers,



Margie




I totally agree Margie. So near,yet so far (from kids). Good pricing too compare to any other resorts.




hi



thanks to everyone for the replies they have been helpful will let you know when i have decided gonna do some more research





Junie




Four Seasons ... separate pool area with semi-private cabanas, far far FAR away from the ankle-biters. My total chill-out in Langkawi.




eva, the problem with bon ton is unless you book the entire resort it could be all couples with ankle biters! we visited briefly one evening in jan. and there were at least 3 families with numerous toddlers and babies staying there. that was enough to put us off because it is such a tiny resort.




Dear Pam and Jules,



it took me a moment to understand what you ment with ';ankle biters'; and I tought you where talking about the cats but obviously you mean the kids....



Well, I had a chat with the Bon Ton right now and they told me that they are often completely booked for families and that they in general will never say no to a family but they don%26#39;t encourage them. A very good policy to my opinion.



I have been there many times for lunch, dinner or just a drink and normally they don%26#39;t have many kids around.



But I agree, at Casa del Mar, Datai and Four Seasons you have a higher chance of not seeing kids around.



Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment