Thursday, April 19, 2012

Asia Travel website?

Has anyone ever used this website called ';Asia Travel';. This is a singapore based company. I am not sure about making reservation through them using my credit card, hence it would be good to have feedback from someone who used it already.





Thanks in advance.



Asia Travel website?


We had used them for several years and had not faced any issue with our credit card and bookings.





http://www.asiatravel.com/



Asia Travel website?


I%26#39;ve used them a couple of times without problems. New online hotel booking sites pop up all the time, this is one of the older and more established ones. Others are agoda.com and asiarooms.com








Hi



I used them to book a hotel in Manila,after reading somewhere where they had good deals for Manila.



All went wel and I was pleased with the deal which nobody else semed to be offering.



I also use Agoda and Asia Rooms,all are good.



Shop around and see who has the best deal .



NQ




Asia Travel have been around for years and years.



They were one of the very first web pages for hotel accommodation in Asia.



As they are still operating - I%26#39;m pretty sure you%26#39;ll be safe.



Caroline.




Thanks everyone for the feedback. I will now be relaxed in using them as they had some good offers in their site.





Thanks once again.




Please read the website carefully; they usually publish the rates in ++ (10% government tax and 5% service charge) on the last page before you proceed to book. The main page with all the hotels does not mention the +15% and check for details like if it includes breakfast or other stuff. You can also try www.marimari.com (I use their service frequently) and I find their rates slightly better than Asiatravel when it comes to hotels in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment