Sunday, April 15, 2012

Club Med Langkawi

Hi



Ive been told there is a Club Med resort in langkawi, could anyone please advise which resort this is? I have tried to find reviews and i cant.



thanks



babmadsa



Club Med Langkawi


The Malaysian Club Med is at Chearating Beach Kuatan on the east coast of peninsular Malaysia. Try looking for that. Location is perfect. It has been upgraded since we were there and we were very happy with it, so I guess it can only be better.



As far as I am aware, this is the only Club Med in Malaysia. Someone will correct me if I am wrong.



Club Med Langkawi


Dear Babmadsa,



sorry, there is no Club Med in Langkawi. But if you need any help to find the right resort for you, let us know!



Eva




I believe you have got the islands mixed up, theres a Club Med slightly further north up in Phuket.

No comments:

Post a Comment