Thursday, April 19, 2012

Evenings in Langkawi

Hi, can anyone tell me if there are any places to dance in the evenings, or if live bands play. We will be in Langkawi at the end of May, so I believe low season.... we are not into the party scene at all, but wondering if there are palaces with music in the evenings?

Evenings in Langkawi

Hi

Langkawi is very low-key. Most of the entertainment in the evenings centres round the hotel bars where there is usually a band playing. Sometimes people dance - most often not.

The norm is mainly a meal and a stroll, nothing too hectic at all.

Lesley

Evenings in Langkawi

Hi there,

My favorite dancing place is Chime in Sheraton Langkawi and they do have live band daily. SUNBA in Pantai Tengah too do have a live band and that is for late crowd.


Dear Lovegrenada,

as long as you are not expecting too much, you will find a few places for nightlife. I do not go out often, but in case I do, my favorite place it Sunbar, mentioned already by Baskie. Have a sundowner at Beach Garden - maybe even dinner (really nice!), have a stroll down the beach, a few nice bars on the beach (Little Lilly - I am not sure about the spelling ) and make your final at Sunbar.

Have fun!

Eva


Thanks Lesley, nobody else dancing has never stopped us from getting up!

Great info Baskie, that%26#39;s where we will be heading.

Thank you Eva, no, I%26#39;m not expecting much... just love my music! With the hest, we wouldn%26#39;t be up to much anyway!I will try as you suggest. It sounds wonderful.


I meant to say: nobody dancing has EVER stopped us, not %26#39;never%26#39;! Pressed the %26#39;N%26#39; key by mistake!


Head on down to the Reggae bar also for live music and dancing in the jungle! (by the way, love your Tripadvisor name - we went to Grenada last year and also Loved it! Although our hearts are firmly on Langkawi)


Thanks Anne - will try the Reggae bar too! You%26#39;ve helped set my mind at rest... I really fell in love with Grenada last year, and have been feeling apprehensive about whether or not anywhere could compare, but now you%26#39;ve said you loved it too, but Langkawi is your fave, I%26#39;m feeling much more positive!

  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment