Monday, April 16, 2012

Help with selecting a tour company

Hello --we are 2 %26#39;older persons%26#39; -- but reasonably fit and are hoping to visit Sabah and Sawawak in August -- 3 weeks in total. Last year we had a great experience with GAP travel in South America and now think thatt this is the way we should go to MAlaysia. As there are no GAP tour suitable to our time I am wondering if anyone has ever been with either of the 2 companies below





goborneo.com or with discoverborneo.com





the latter one seems to be a bit more primitive -- any ides??



Help with selecting a tour company


Hi Leezy, I was away in Sabah when you sent me a private msg so I apologize for not replying. Anyway about finding a tour guide to go the entire Sarawak leg, you would have to work that out with the tour company itself. They may be able to find a suitable guide for you. The most frequently seen (by me) tour vans are cphtravel%26#39;s. Check their site here:





cphtravel.com.my





I suggest you email all the companies and see if they can arrange a long term guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment