Thursday, April 19, 2012

Two Room Suites

Hi,



I am hoping to travel to Penang for 7 days in Apr 09 with my wife and grown up daughter. Can anyone provide me with informatiion on 3/4* beach hotels which provide 2 bedroom suites in Penang or even holiday villas. Have searched various sites with very little success.



Two Room Suites


i%26#39;m travelling to penang with 2 young children, and have had no luck finding a beach hotel with a 2 bdr suite. we%26#39;ve booked a 1 bdrm suite at the parkroyal,and it%26#39;s fairly large. in batu ferrengi the only 2 bdrm suites are at the service apts. eg Eden Fairway or Sri Sayang, but the problem is they adon%26#39;t have the hotel facilities and conviences.



another, is there are 4* places in georgetown with 2 bedroom suites.



Two Room Suites


We stayed at Shangri La Golden Sands, with an inter-connecting rooms. Very nice! Check the reviews. Through an agent (rather than direct) you can sometimes get a package including the second room at a discount. (Try Flight Centre if you are in Australia)




Thank you both for your responses,I%26#39;m glad to see that it wasn%26#39;t just my IT abilities. I have noticed the serviced apartments however as you say they don%26#39;t provide the extras that come with a hotel. I will look into booking through an agent for hotels with connecting rooms. Once again thank you for your help.




Bayview beach have suite rooms.





large living room area and a large bedroom area.





Its been 7 years since we stayed in one and havent been back to that hotel since so unsure what the standard is like but they do have 2 rooms




Ali,



Thankyou, i did see the suite room and wondered if they were appropriate, therefor your knowledge here is helpful. I will email Bayview and ask if the room has a sofa bed or similar. Thanks again.




Vinon,





Hi, My family has stayed in a family unit at Bayview Beach on 3 occasions 2005, 2007 and 2008. It has a queen bed and 2 singles. The rooms are quite large.




pjw5758,





Thanks, it looks like this is the one for me, I am awaiting a response to my email from bayview.

No comments:

Post a Comment