Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Crowne Princess or Swiss Inn or Citrus Hotel or Citin Hotel?

Guys tell me out of these 4 hotels, which one is the best to stay, I mean clean %26amp; budget type, centrally located for shopping, easy access for travelling etc?



Crowne Princess or Swiss Inn or Citrus Hotel or Citin Hotel?


Hi Alex





Swiss inn is right in the middle of China town ';Petaling street';





Citin hotel directly opposite the main bus terminal%26gt;%26gt;Puduraya,also well located ideal for shopping ,travel





Citin recently renovated.





Vote for citin



Crowne Princess or Swiss Inn or Citrus Hotel or Citin Hotel?


Thanks mate. Can you tell me how far it takes from Citin to Chinatown/ Bukit Bintang/ Petronas Towers if I took a cab or if I walked?




Crown Princess isnt exactly budget type, and is currently under renovations.




Hi Alex





1)Citin to China towm';Petaling street'; around 50 meter





2)Citin to Bukit Bintang around 150 meter





3)At China town LRT terminal Pasar Seni(near central market%26#39;





3)Petronas tower(KLCC) from Pasar Seni LRT is about 4 -5 stops away.will put you back RM1.60





Cheers




Hi Alex





Take a cab in front of Citin hotel to Petronas tower %26gt;%26gt;will be ripped off by the taxi driver for around Rm20/





The stationary taxi do not use meter!!!only for ornamental display





Hahahahahahahaha




Thanks mate once more. Tell me something: Is Swiss Garden Hotel the same as Swiss Hotel?



So you actually recommend Citin Hotel for my travel?



Yes, Iam looking for budget type, as I don%26#39;t spend lot of time stuck in hotel rooms everytime I travel, so hotel or room type is not my priority. I love centrally located hotels where I can walk around to most nearby sight seeing places, or budget type shopping, good night life %26amp; good restaurants etc.




Hi Alex





a)Swiss garden(same street as Citin) is close by to Bukit Bintang





b)swiss inn is right in the middle of





Petaling Street(China town)

No comments:

Post a Comment