Friday, April 13, 2012

formula 1 tickets

hi I am bringing my son for the weekend to watch formula 1 where is the best place to buy tickets, and what will the cst be for a taxi to the race



formula 1 tickets


You can get tickets with no problem the week leading up to the race, at the shopping mall below the twin towers. There are pkenty to go round as it does not sell out.



formula 1 tickets


I wouldnt bother with a cab, go to to kl central station, there is a stall where you can buy a special train and bus deal very cheap, it is well organised and the quickest way. Drop me a line if you needc to know more( I went last year)




The taxis are very expensive and the traffic jam will be bad. Take a train from KL Sentral instead to KLIA and then the shuttle bus. You can also take the shuttle bus directly from KL Sentral to the race course with the Air Asia Skybus. Look here for the schedule and price:



Train: kliaekspres.com/kliatransitf1transferpackage鈥?/a>



Bus: http://www.skybus.com.my/skybus-sic.html




we%26#39;ll be in malaysia in time for the F1 race, where can i get the tickets for the sunday race?





thanks




Please look here for ticket booths and prices:



malaysiangp.com.my/story/formula-1-f1-ticket鈥?/a>




many thanks...


  • g
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment