Friday, April 13, 2012

LCCT --> KL Sentral ... Midvalley --> LCCT

Hi Experts,





I need help here urgently. From what I%26#39;ve read, I can take the airasia bus from LCCT str to KL Sentral. Then I%26#39;ll make my way to Bt Bintang area...





However, I need to ask about the way to get from Midvalley to LCCT. If I%26#39;m not wrong, I would be able to take the KTM Komuter from Midvalley to somewhere near the airport. May I know which is the stop that I should alight at? Is it Nilai?





From Nilai, how do I get to LCCT? Is there a shuttle service?





May I know how long will the journey take??





Would appreciate any prompt reply, thanks!!





Cheers~



LCCT --%26gt; KL Sentral ... Midvalley --%26gt; LCCT


Hi -gelow77-





At LCCT there are buses to Nilai KTM komuter station.





The shuttle bus that ply this route does ';to and fro';





About 30 minutes by bus .





This would be better,at mid valley take a bus or cab to KL sentral,then kL sentral to LCCT.The bus frequency is better,closely spaced(RM 9) shuttle bus kl sentral to LCCT





cheers



LCCT --%26gt; KL Sentral ... Midvalley --%26gt; LCCT


Hi gelow77,





From LCCT to KL Sentral:



1) Take Skybus (red ';AirAsia'; bus) @ RM9 per pax. If you have already prepaid for Skybus via your online booking (it cost RM6.50 if included with your AirAsia flight booking), please print out the Confirmation slip that indicates payment of the Skybus. You need to show it to the bus driver/conductor.





2) Take Aerobus (yellow) @ RM8 per pax.





Both buses operate on somewhat the same schedule, i.e. every 1/2 hourly. Journey takes about 1-1.5 hour, depending on the traffic situation in KL.





From KL Sentral to Bt Bintang:



1) Walk out of KL Sentral, cross the road to the monorail station. It gets you to Bt Bintang directly.





2) Take RapidKL bus B110(RM2 per pax for full-day use on the same ';B'; bus series; just retain the 1st ticket of the day %26amp; flash it as you board the other ';B'; buses). Alight at either bus stop outside the JW Marriott hotel (opp Pavilion mall) or the one near to the big McDonald%26#39;s at the junction of Bt Bintang.





Check out this hyperlink for bus routes:



www.rapidkl.com.my/rapidbus_cityshuttle.htm





From Midvalley to LCCT:



1) Take the KTM commuter to Nilai. Take the Airport liner to LCCT for RM1.50 per pax. Not sure abt journey time though. The downside of this option is that, you may have some difficulty trying to locate the bus stop at Nilai.





2) Take the KTM Commuter to KL Sentral (1 stop only, RM1 per pax). I would highly recommend this option as you can%26#39;t go wrong.





3) Take RapidKL bus B105 or B110 from the bus stop at MidValley mall - outside either North or South Court.





Refer to this hyperlink for further details %26amp; pictures of how the different bus looks like:



http://www.lcct.com.my/bus_services.php




Hi leopang and pAnDa-vic,





thanks for the advice :)



my 1 day trip went well, short but enjoyable..





took the skybus to KL Sentral, and trained to Bt Bintang



for my flight back.. i left from midvalley,



took the KTM Komuter to KL Sentral before boarding skybus



the skybus%26#39;s quite good... brings you str to LCCT =)



i%26#39;ll totally recommend it... convenient %26amp; fast, 1hour ride

No comments:

Post a Comment