Thursday, March 29, 2012

Anyone know where I can buy Chinese satin fabric in Miri?

I am looking for Chinese satin fabric in Miri

to have a traditional cheongsam chinese dress

made. I have been to several malls but no luck.

Can anyone tell me what shop sells this and where it is located?

Thanks so much!

Anyone know where I can buy Chinese satin fabric in Miri?

Mega Mall might have some chinese material that can be used to make cheongsam - 1st floor - fabric shop, cannot remember what it is called, but worth a try. Usually good ones will be towards year end a month before chinese new year.

Anyone know where I can buy Chinese satin fabric in Miri?

I know there is a Mega Mall in Kuala Lumpur?

Is there one in Miri?

I know of Boulevard, Imperial Mall, Bintang Plaza.

Where is Mega Mall?

Is it on Jln Miri Punjut?


Its the same building as Mega Hotel right in town :-)


Thanks! I will try there.


Cool. I found my material in the shopping center

by the Mega Hotel.

KB seems expensive for tailoring.

Anyone know of a quality but afforadable

tailor in Miri?

  • get pregnant advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment