Thursday, March 29, 2012

LCC terminal

Hi, I%26#39;ll be traveling to Malaysia this coming April. On the last day of my trip I%26#39;ll traveling from Singapore via Airasia to KL, then from there to Hong Kong through Cathy Pacific. Is there only one airport in KL? I just noticed I%26#39;ll be arriving at the LCC terminal in KL, is from a different location? I%26#39;m a little panic right now, I%26#39;ll be very appreciated for any help!!



LCC terminal


Don%26#39;t worry





There are 2 terminals - but they use the same runway.





LCCT - low cost carrier terminal



KLIA - Kuala Lumpur International Airport.





When you land in the LCCT you have 2 choices to get to KLIA.





1. buy a taxi coupon - they will try to sell you a luxury/vip coupon - which will be quicker if you are short of time. Otherwise, get a budget coupon.





2. The very cheap bus service that connects the 2 terminals.





Journey between the 2 is about 20 minutes +/- - longer if you have to que for a budget taxi or wait for the bus.



LCC terminal


Hi



Esor%26#39; is spot on [as usual]. Both terminals share the same airport code KUL, which is confusing but are 2 seperate and unconnected termiinals.

No comments:

Post a Comment