Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tailors in Lankawi

Hiya,





I wonder if you could help?



We would like to get some clothes made whilst on holiday in Malaysia (I wouldn%26#39;t mind a couple of shirts, and my boyfriend would like a suit and some shirts). We are travelling to KL for 3 days, then to Langkawi for 7 days.





Which location would be the better/cheaper to go to do this? I have heard that KL can be more expensive, but I%26#39;m not sure if there if this kind of service can be found in Langkawi.





Many thanks in advance,





Rosie



Tailors in Lankawi


Hi Rosie





There are a couple of tailors in Langkawi - what they are like, I cannot say.



You would perhaps have more choice of things in KL. I would look there if I were you.





Lesley



Tailors in Lankawi


That%26#39;s great, thanks for that. I%26#39;ll give it a go in KL!





Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment