Thursday, March 29, 2012

Batu Buruk Beach Resort

This is my worst vacation. I am now still in Kuala Terengganu mhen i wrote this review.





I have booked a deluxe room by phone for 3d2n on 14/03/20009 (the first day of school holiday). It was for my vacation starting from 17/03/2009 (the fourth day of school holiday).





I drove from KL that morning for 8 hours to Kuala Terengganu just to find out that my reserevation was not reserved!!!





I show them the date and time I called from my mobile i.e. 14/3 10.18pm but they still said that there was no reservation. I asked for the officer incharge there the night called but they said that she was in-leave. I also asked for the complain form but they said that there were no complain form at the lobby..???





They offered me a standard room costs RM95 with a broken aircond. They also offered a deluxe room which booked by someone else by a cost higher than that have been offered to me the night i called (RM150 instead of RM105).





They said that there were no RM105 deluxe room because of the holiday season but why the person incharge (the one who picked up my phone that night) on 14/3 (the first day of the holiday period) gave me a rm105 room which then ERASED by itself on 17/3????





Since this is my 3d2n vacation and it is in school holiday period, it was hard to find such another room. 2-3 hours was used just to find another place to stay for 3d2n... Then it is not a 3d2n vacation... It is just a 1d1n vacation since today (18/3) I have to find somewhere else to stay because Seri MAlaysia Hotel only have one night vacancy...





Shamsul



18/3/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment