Thursday, March 29, 2012

Arwana Eco Resort Versus Tuna Bay resort

Hi!!!





I need to decide between the 2 resorts. Can someone give me some good reason why one is better than the other? I realise there is a 100RM price difference between the Sea View room at Tuna bay and Sea View at Arwana.





Things important to me area:





Cleanliness of room



Facilities in room and in resort



Friendliness of Staff



Beach Condition



Noise of Neigbours





Apreciate anyone%26#39;s replies.....





Thanks





P



Arwana Eco Resort Versus Tuna Bay resort


Hi!





I think Arwana Perhentian Eco Resort%26amp;Beach Chalet is better for you.





It is a wonderful place with swimming pool.





Go there!





Contact:6097780888



6097781888



HP:60129832100



Website:www.arwanaperhentian.com.my



Arwana Eco Resort Versus Tuna Bay resort


my family and i went to Arwana on 14-17 march. I strongly recommend you to choose this place. It is a perfect choice for a relaxing holiday. The staff are nice, the foods..ummmm delicous..the pool is having a good maintenance. The view is nice and the beach is very2 nice. No negative aspect. Tip top.




Abdul Chalet would best chalet at Perhentian Besar..highly recommended by tripsadvisor..


  • blackheads eraser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment