Thursday, March 29, 2012

Looking for Langkawi Accommodation for 3 months

Hi,





I%26#39;m looking for an accommodation in Langkawi for 3 months. Preferably apartment with a monthly rate of RM450 to RM650 per month. Is that possible?





Any advice? I will temporarily be stationed in Langkawi for 3 months work.





Thanks.



Looking for Langkawi Accommodation for 3 months


Arif,



Bila dah sampai nanti, mai kat Taman Kenari. Tang ni ada apartment. Semi furnish. Minta borang kat Guard house tu. Fill it up %26amp; terus sewa la. Dlm RM400 tu.



Looking for Langkawi Accommodation for 3 months


Bole tengok the place dulu ka before fill the forms?




Boleh kot matcha... Tanya aja Pak Guard tu la...




Ok. Tima kasih dude.




Dear Arifalias,



as I still don%26#39;t speak Bahasa, (shame on me!) I can not follow your conversation with Baskie. The only place that might fit your budget that I can think of is Lagenda. I rented a house in Taman Langkawi for only 400 RM per months. If you don%26#39;t expect too much, you should be able to find something similar.



Eva




Hi Daniel,





Thanks for the heads up. I%26#39;m now in Langkawi trying to look for options, but I%26#39;m pretty occupied with work schedule here. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment