Thursday, March 29, 2012

How safe is the car park outside Aldy Hotel, Stadhuy?

I%26#39;ll be staying in this hotel for my Melaka trip. SinceI%26#39;m driving up, my concern is how safe is the car park there, as I%26#39;m told by the hotel we have to used the public carpark.





From the map, there%26#39;s a police station just beside the hotel. Will this somehow improve the security over there?





Thanks.



How safe is the car park outside Aldy Hotel, Stadhuy?


That area is a famous tourist spot... in term of security it%26#39;s always safer.. I%26#39;ve parked my car there several times and it was alright. But of course... you may wanna check on ur car on and off just to ensure things are going right. Hope it helps.





How safe is the car park outside Aldy Hotel, Stadhuy?


Thanks. On my previous trip, I notice during the day, there%26#39;s alot of human traffic, so I agree it would be safe. But come night time, I%26#39;m not too sure. Staying in Aldy, mean my car would need to be parked overnight there.




Hi,





If you park at the hotel%26#39;s designated parking, it should be very safe considering the hotel is low rise, any trigger of alarm can be heard plus the police station is so close.





As long as you lock your car, it should be safe. Just don%26#39;t leave any valuable things in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment