Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Need help to find Tourist Spot?

Planning our trip to KL and then on to Phuket. During my searches of things to do I saw an area to go to but the only way to get there was a train ride up this very large hill. Now I can%26#39;t find it anywhere. I am sure it was KL although we were researching Koh Samui as well. Does anyone know where I may be talking about or am I Hallucinating from so much information!!!!



Need help to find Tourist Spot?


Is it musroom season in SA? :-)





Only place that I can think of is Penang and the railway up Penang Hill. Interesting to visit, but not a place to stay for a few days.





Maybe, you are thinking of Genting Highlands? - no train. Or Cameron Highlands? - no train.



Need help to find Tourist Spot?


Nothing comes to mind other than what Esor%26#39; mentioned.




no train up a hill in koh samui either




Thank you so much. You may be right about Penang because I was researching that as well but forgot.



At least I know I wasn%26#39;t imagining it. Thanks. I do love the Forum. There is always someone who can answer your questions. PS Its always mushroom season here. All year round. Luv em.

No comments:

Post a Comment