Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hampers and Gifts

Hi everyone, need some help from locals or anyone who has info. I need some information on hamper and gifts delivery within Klang Valley; and if they would take orders online. I am basically looking for ';Full moon'; hampers with ';angku';; red eggs and so on as well as ';health'; hampers preferably with DOM, Brand%26#39;s chicken essence, American ginseng and tea/soup packets with tong kwai and BaZhen/red dates. No cheap china stuff pls, prefer to have something reliable like Eu Yan sang etc. Basically its one for a soon to be full-moon baby and the other is for the new mother to ';keluar angin';, if you understand what I am saying. Not interested in flowers or fruits. If you have any contacts or information, kindly pm or reply my post.

Thank you in advanced!!

Hampers and Gifts

Then try www.euyansang.com.my loh. Ang ku you have to forget it lah, where got people stock such perishable food online. You can add on other herbs to their hamper, I suppose?

noelgifts.com has a few selection but they only deliver in Singapore. Their Malaysian website noel.com.my choice is very limited, not even chicken essence available.

Hampers and Gifts

Hi, very thoughtful and caring of you.

Normally,it is the parents of the full moon baby that gives out those full moon delights. And the receiver of this,give angpow or even gold for the full month baby.

Anyway, here is a reliable shop in Puchong:-

http://www.uniqfullmoon.com.my/

As for the health products to assit the mother to ';keluar angin';(expel winds), as advised Eu Yang Sang or Hai-O,or better still a post natal spa package.


hey Rio and mkiara, thanks for all your suggestions, I wish someone would send me ang koo from Malaysia to France, but I doubt it, snifff... I%26#39;ve decided to get a Kiki Lala/J%26amp;J baby product hamper for the baby and a ';health'; hamper for the mum after speaking to her confinement lady about what she can take and cannot take at the moment. Think my chimui must be very drunk by now with all the DOM and rice wine kampung chicken the confinement lady is making her drink! Thanks again for all the suggestions!

  • java
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment