Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Abduls chalets

Hi can anyone tell me if the beach infront of Abduls is coral strewn ?

Abduls chalets

Hi,

yes, Abdul chalet is near with coral site...

There are many other sites too.

Bye!

Abduls chalets

Hi sizuka thanks for your reply, is there much dead coral on the sand?


Hi,

I%26#39;m not sure about that. In my experince 2 days last 2 week ago, I didn%26#39;t found any dead coral on the sand.

I%26#39;m so happy spend 2 days at Perhentian Besar and i wonder if I go there again I want to do snorkeling because until now I still dont have enoungh time to do snorkeling. :)

Hope you will do snorkeling if you have go there!


Hi again, we shall certainly be snorkelling when we are on the perhentians and again when we move down to kapas island

  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment