Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Meritus Pelangi

Hi





Could anyone tell me if there is a local laundry and ATM`S near this hotel.





Cheers



Billy



Meritus Pelangi


Hi Billy





Yes to both, near Underwater World. ATM also at the airport which is quite near Pelangi.





Lesley



Meritus Pelangi


Hi Lesley





Thanks for that. We are staying there at the start of next Month after a few days at KL. Really looking forward to it, We find that useing the laundry helps us to travel light.





Cheers



Billy




Hi Billy





Don%26#39;t let your wife send her best clothes to the laundry. I think everything is shoved in together!!



Pelangi will also have a laundry service which you can pay for.



Enjoy!





Lesley




Dear Billy,



Lesley is right! I would only bring normal daily clothes to the laundry in Cenang. But I guess the laundry of the resort will do a good job for the more expensive clothes although their service for sure is much more expensive (I have never tried it)



With all local laundries that I have tried on the island I was never happy and often clothes where missing. Count before you give it away.



Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment