Monday, April 23, 2012

Honeymoon itinerary

Hi there people,





I hope some of you will be able to help me review the itinerary I%26#39;ve put together for my honeymoon. I%26#39;ll be arriving in Langkawi on 07/04/09 and leaving 13/04/09, as the second part of my honeymoon. So I%26#39;ve put together the dates and consulted the things-to-do lists and tried to assign stuff for each day. We%26#39;ll be staying at the Casa Del Mar.





07/04 - arrive and settle. Have dinner at La Sal.





08/04 - spend the day on the beach.





09/04 - mangrove kayak trip. Return to hotel for the evening.





10/04 - cable car trip, and also visit Seven Wells Waterfall. Explore more beaches - perhaps Tanjung Rhu.





11/04 - jungle trek. Return to hotel in the evening.





12/04 - enjoy spa at Ishan Malaysian or the Datai. Go on a sunset cocktails cruise.





13/04 - Check-out and fly home.





Does anyone have any suggestions about the itinerary? Is there anything huge I%26#39;ve missed? I%26#39;d like to know if there%26#39;s a better way of spending the days.





Cheers!



Honeymoon itinerary


Dear Tripping,



that itinerary sounds great to me! Not too many activities and you definitely picked the best. Only I don%26#39;t know the restaurant La Sal and would love to know more about that.



Maybe go for a drink or lunch to Bon Ton one day. Not far away from Casa del Mar.



Eva



P.S. Casa del Mar is an excellent choice for honeymooners. You will enjoy it!!



Honeymoon itinerary


Your Itinerary sounds great to me too! I dont think there is anything you have missed although I would mention that you might need to be prepared to change things about in accordance with what the weather conditions are as I believe you need a nice clear day to enjoy the cable car experience!





I will also be in Langkawi at the same time as you, staying next door at the Pelangi for my first Langkawi experience and the mangrove tour is something I have been looking at. If you like adventure, I believe there is also shark and eagle feeding to be done!




Hi Emma





Please, if you are going on a tour, chose one which does NOT feed the eagles.



The tour boats throw chicken skin to feed these beautiful birds, which is an extremely bad diet for them.



There are a few eco-friendly tours which you can chose to go on.





Lesley




Noted. I had no idea - thanks Lesley




Noted. I had no idea - thanks Lesley




Hi



Sounds great to me.



I would also suggest that you take Dev%26#39;s evening walk at the Berjaya, it starts at 7:30pm, last just over an hour %26amp; you will see some amazing aerial antics.





Can I come too?





Oops!



Sorry I forgot, its your honeymoon.





Congratulations %26amp; have a truly amazing time.





mick




hi! since its your honeymoon i should have thought there was something huge you have overlooked but i%26#39;m too discrete to spell it out. bet you don%26#39;t have time for all on your itinerary!




Thank you very much for your replies guys, I%26#39;m glad to hear it sounds about right. Emma - thanks for the heads-up re: the cable car ride. I think what I%26#39;ll do is try to do it early on (like from the 08/04) to give us the best chance of enjoying it.





Danielschaller - have a look at tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g298283-鈥?/a>





It seems to be very well regarded.





I%26#39;m going to use Dev%26#39;s tours for the kayak and jungle bit.





Does anyone have any suggestions whether to use the Datai or the Ishan for a spa?





Thanks again.




Pam! I%26#39;m tempted to ';report as inappropriate'; that post.







:)




do u know if there is any resturants nearby?





im plannin also to go for my honeymoon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment