Monday, April 23, 2012

Traders

Any info on bar prices at the Traders ? not just alcohol but soft drinks, snacks etc





Regards





Ricky



Traders


Hi Ricky,





All hotels generally have the same sort of pricing for bars/restaurants.





Traders is a fantastic hotel and in a great location and is the 4* brand of the Shangri-La group.





They do not have excessive amounts of outlets. The main Gobo Chitchat is he buffet restaurant with Gobo Upstairs offering more a la carte. The roof top, where the pool is, is where you will find the bar. There are lots of outlets nearby in Suria KLCC if you find them a bit pricy but I don%26#39;t thnk you will.





Beers generally cost RM15 - RM20



Soft drinks RM6-RM10



Snacks RM12 - RM40 depending on the order



These are just what I would expect there...



If ou are thinking of booking to stay there I would definately recommend it.





Jamester



Traders


Did you end up staying at Traders? I%26#39;m staying there next week and I look forward to it as it looks like a nice hotel :-)





Regards



Gard



gardkarlsen@hotmail.com




Hi Gard





when you check in, upgrade to a club room (park view will get you views of twin towers).





The club room is on 36th floor and you get complimentary drinks between 5.30pm %26amp; 7.30pm





They also provide breakfast, snacks %26amp; afternoon tea - all free as part of the up grade




Hi





I actually have a club room already :-) We got a pretty good deal on it and I look forward to testing out the hotel. I%26#39;ll make sure to post a review here on TA with detailed pictures of the room :-)





Regards



Gard



gardkarlsen@hotmail.com




Hi





I%26#39;m back from KL now and the stay at Traders was great. Here is my review: tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g298570-d608鈥?/a>





Regards



Gard



gardkarlsen@hotmail.com




Hi UkRicky, I%26#39;m planning on booking at the Traders, can you suggest me some ways to get a better deal?




FobbyGirl, this post is from 2007. Please check your other post about the same subject.




oopse, sorry I%26#39;m very new to this, thanks Ricky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment