Monday, April 23, 2012

from KL to Bangkok by bus

Guys..I%26#39;m newbie in here...my friend suggested me to ask in this forum about my next trip..

So, here we go....I have a trip to KL in dec%26#39;08..I have a plan to go to Bangkok by bus...So..does any of you can suggest me which bus should I take, where I can find the bus, the cost for the bus and how long will the KL-bangkok trip?

Thanks guys...any answer will be appreciated...

from KL to Bangkok by bus

Why not fly Air Asia??

from KL to Bangkok by bus

Not many will travel from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok by bus as there are better alternatives. Fly Air Asia the budget airline and cost is minimal. Or travel by train.


thanks..

yeah..I know..fly with airasia is one of the ways to Bangkok..but I want to know the other alternative by taking bus to Bangkok..if I have information about the whole ways to Bangkok, I will start calculating...which one should I take..either it by bus, train or airasia...

Btw..except airasia, could you please recommended me another cheap flight to Bangkok?

thanks in advance...


Hi G1ovanni

There is no direct bus service from KL to Bangkok

you need to connect at Hatyai(to Bangkok)

KL to Hatyai,every night, depart from KL PuduRaya main bus terminal and reach Hatyai at daybreak :Around RM60 depends on bus type %26gt;%26gt;Super VIP or VIP%26gt;%26gt;very comfortable,reclining seat.

There are many companes plying this route,strongly suggest to buy bus ticket from ticketing counter inside Puduraya terminal%26gt;Avoid buying ticket from tout operating outside and around the building .

Cost of bus travel from Hatyai to Bangkok %26gt;%26gt;ask Thailand forum

  • bird
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment