Monday, April 23, 2012

meritus pelangi beach stupid question

For the life of me I cant find the difference between a superior room and a deluxe room apart from the view. Surely the view of the pool/lake/sea cant be worth 100MYR daily?





Does anybody know if there are any other differences please? TIA



meritus pelangi beach stupid question


Unfortunately that%26#39;s the truth. While you find it insane to pay RM100 per day for the view, many resorts had been using the same reason to sell the rooms more expensive.



meritus pelangi beach stupid question


I was told by the hotel that the deluxe rooms have recently been refurbished whereas the superior rooms havent - i wonder whether that%26#39;s true or not? I am staying at the Pelangi in April in a superior room, I would rather have the extra 100rm per day to spend on something else like a treat at the ishan spa or something as afterall, how long do we spend in the rooms anyway when theres so much to see and do




Emma is right, the deluxe rooms have been renovated and that is the reason for the price difference.



I stayed a few times in a seafacing room and for me it was worth the money as I spent a lot of time on the balcony. You will be just a few meters away from the ocean. I have also stayed in the lake facing room and loved it as well.



What ever you finally choose, I am sure you will love the Pelangi.



Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment