Monday, April 23, 2012

ladies hairdressers

Hi folks,



Are there any ladies hairdressers in Langkawi?



Other than in the large hotels?



Any info. appreciated.



Thanks



ladies hairdressers


Hi





Perhaps Eva will be able to answer the question for you.



I have seen a couple of hairdressers in Kuah Town but what they are like I would not like to say!





Lesley



ladies hairdressers


With my poor English, not being an English and being very far from England, I would assume that Ladies Hairdressers means hairdressers for ladies. If I have understood that correctly:



1.Shuib - Ryas Bridal. Tel: +6017-427-6189



2.Mutalib (a free lance): +6012 407 6395



3.Raymond of De Cut Saloon: +6012 4811 835




Why Baskie, your english is impeccable, and your understanding totally correct.




Hi,



There are lots of lady and also man hairdressers in Kuah but also in Pantai Cenang. Try one first and let them wash your hair its really a great experience......





cheers



Margie




I normally go to Dec Cut, as mentioned by Baskie and they do a good job there.





@ Margie



I have not heard from you for a long time. Hope you are doing fine!



Eva




Thanx darling...



Hey Margie, We miss you la....Welcome back! Been busy???




Thanks Baskie for your info.



We will be based in Oriental Village.



Can you tell me where these hairdressers are situated?



regards



mike




Syuib is in Padang Matsirat, near Airport.



De Cut is in Langkawi Mall, Pokok Asam. Near Kuah.



The other chap will come to you when you call him/her.



Hope this helps!



When you%26#39;re in Geopark Hotel, speak to the Hotel Manager, Thomas. He is very helpful and also can take you around on his day off, with his own car for a small fee.



Happy Planning!




Hi Baskie and Eva,





I am very fine and busy also....Thanx for your reply and interest



Go to my hairdresser today which is opposite Wonderland





Have a great day ahead,



greetz from the hill




Hi,





I%26#39;ll be staying at Pantai Tengah. Please do you know of any nearby hairdressers for ladies. I need a hairdresser for a wedding am going to on the island.





Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment