Saturday, April 21, 2012

go holidays-Air Asia

I%26#39;ve just tried to book two nights in a KL hotel using Air Asia%26#39;s Go Holiday. On putting in all my details including credit card and pressing GO I didn%26#39;t get a confirmation page... just a page of computer speak so I%26#39;m not sure if the booking went through.







Now after Googling %26#39;go holiday%26#39; apparently there is something there along the lines of the following:





Group Go Holiday is taking a break.



We are currently upgrading our system to serve you better.



We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.



Please check back again for more exciting group holiday packages.





Surely... they could have put that message on Go Holidays homepage before I started.





Anyone else had a problem?





go holidays-Air Asia


If money transaction has taken place, better to e-mail directly to the hotel to check your booking.



go holidays-Air Asia


Thanks for your reply and I will do as you suggest if the transaction goes through. I have checked our credit card online and nothing has been paid at the moment.





I have emailed Go Holiday and hopefully they will reply and will post their reply.





I have also printed out the computer speak for proof, so just need a a computer geek now :-)





Surely, there must be more people other than me that have been affected or maybe I%26#39;ve been the unlucky one.





Cheers Gerry






hi Gerry, I have made two bookings with Go HOliday with no problem, one for KL and the other for Bangkok. Checking with the Hotel might not be the answer as some booking agencies don%26#39;t confirm until close to your travel date.



I got a confirmed booking date, price, and a print out of booking.



Hervey

No comments:

Post a Comment